Day After Ragnarok
Doctor of Medicine
Male, Caucasian, 6’1" tall and 200lbs. Brown eyes and hair. British accent.
Kind, friendly and always puts his patient’s health first. Goes out of his way to help others.
Knowledge Biology: D6
Toughness: 6/7 Parry: 5 Sanity: 6 Pace: 6 Charisma: 0
Combat Reflexes: +2 to recover from being shaken
Elan: +2 to all benny rolls
Rock & Roll: No full-auto penalty if no movement made
Brawny: +1 toughness and Str x 8 load limit
Speleo-Herpetologist: +2 spirit check vs fear and +1 damage vs serpent spawn
Healer: +2 to Healing skill roll
Habit: Must smokes pipe once per 24 hours or -1 fatigue
Heroic: Always helps those in need
Night Terrors: Spirit roll to sleep at beginning of game of -1 fatigue
Scrupulous characters value life and freedom above all else, and
despise those who would deprive others of them. This type of hero is
typically portrayed in many Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson films;
the person who is forced to work beyond the law, yet for the law, and
the greater good of the people. They are not vicious or vindictive men,
but are men driven to right injustice. I must point out that these characters
will always attempt to work with or within the law whenever possible.
Many cyber-knights are scrupulous.
Scrupulous Characters Will . . .
1. Keep his word to any other good person.
2. Lie only to people of selfish or evil alignments.
3. Never attack or kill an unarmed foe.
4. Never harm an innocent.
5. Never torture for pleasure, but may use muscle to extract information
from criminals or evil characters.
6. Never kill for pleasure; will always attempt to bring the villain to
justice alive no matter how vile he may be.
7. Always help others.
8. Attempt to work within the law whenever possible.
9. Bend and, occasionally, break the law when deemed necessary.
This means they may use strong-arm techniques, harass, break and
enter, theft, and so on.
10. Distrust authority.
11. Work with groups, but dislike confining laws and bureaucracy (red
12. Never betrays a friend.